Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally I get my Ferrari!

Well..not the real Ferrari I mean. What I mean is the one selling at the Shell Petrol Station! ;)

After weeks of waiting, finally the stock have arrived! I've been to the station for a number of times, but every time I leave in disappointment. I almost give up on the thought of collecting all the Ferrari. But yesterday when my friend went to pump petrol, I decided to give it another try, and this time, finally! I get to buy one!

I bought the Ferrari F40, one of the fastest, most powerful street cars in the world! It was produced from 1987 to 1992. This is also the last car to be commissioned by Enzo Ferrari himself!

I'm looking forward to collecting more of the others. Hopefully in the end I get to collect a full set!..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dear respected Mr Looi,
Thank you very much for your nang. You are welcome to visit my site anytime.
Hope we can be friends.
Again, I would like to thank you for your support.
Chee Hung

cs said...

sure pal..i will visit..support ar, don't say til so serious..i thank u for sharing ur knowledge also.

Sudoku Made Easy