Friday, April 18, 2008

When your phone ring for anything but personal..

Today I received a message from a friend, talking about life and what we up to recently. I'm really glad to receive this message, for I think it has been quite some time since I received a message of this nature.

These days..my phone no longer rings as often as before. And when it does ring.. "Your validity will expire in 3 days time, pls reload to keep it active", or crabs like contests, events that has something to do with the phone company. The closest the message received that can be deemed personal is regarding coursework, tasks and so on..

And some how when receive this kind of message really "bengang"..especially those came at early in the morning 7am.. But at lease the telco company have learned, and these days no more such "patience testing" message.

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy