Friday, April 11, 2008

missing..

I have been missing my calculators for days now, or shall i rephrase "my calculator has been missing..."? Anyhow, I feel the possibility of finding it back is slim, since I can't even be sure where I left it. After that, I am lucky enough to be able to use a "spare" calculator by my friend.

But still, some how.. I feel like I want to get it back, I want to search for it! I've been using it for 4 years now, since the days of my form 6. It carries with me tonnes of memories back in the form 6, there are good ones, and bad ones. The urge to find it back certainly makes me think: why am I trying to find it back? Is it because of the calculator itself? or the memories that it brings along.

Well, after some thought, I guess the answer is quite clear. Looking back to those days, it's really hard to defined whether they are happy days or not, but there are certainly happiness in it, and for that simple reason, I will keep on looking for it...

1 comment:

Greynovember said...

stan, i'm kevin and in graceong's blog you were asking on construction careers?

i assume that you are doing civil engineering or some sort.

construction companies that are worth entering if you are into developers are for say, Sime Darby, Sunway Group, Glomac, IJM, UEM Builders.

but my word of advice if you are a civil engr, to get your Professional Engineer, you have to have at least a year's experience in Design; meaning its better that you join a consultancy at first then only venture into construction/project management.

anything you can get me at Greynovember.com

Sudoku Made Easy