Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Is life really in our hands, or in destiny's?

Again I ask this question to myself, a question that has no answer to it. I guess no human in this world have the answer to this question as well.

So often after a football game, when I saw a team who try all they can and still lost the game, I will think of this question, and again it will reminds me of a game in World Cup 2002. Argentina against a Scandinavian team (either is Denmark or Sweden, I'm not sure which). In that game Argentina attack full force, I can still remember how delightful it was to see Pablo Aimar's skills and exquisite passing. And yet they failed to break down the opposition defense, and they were sent packing in the 1st round. A team full of world class players, play delightful football, and tried all they can to score, but destined not to score on that night. Can we actually change our destiny?

Today I feel for Arsenal and their supporters. No disregard to Liverpool, they played well, but I'm not sure well enough to win 4-2. And Destiny wants a repeat to last year's fixtures: Liverpool vs Chelsea.

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy