Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Work can really blinded the voice of your heart...

Haha..so the title very confusing, right? How can something blinded a voice?

But that is exactly what happened to me..

During the 10-week internship period, I've go through the working life of the majority of adults..waking up early, take the public transport, and reach the work place, work, go back home, sleep.. To be more extreme, this company work 6-day full day, so 6/7 of the week, I have to go through these..

Ok ,well, what I'm trying to say isn't that, a person is all work and no play. During this period, I did visit some places with friends, enjoyed some great meals together, and had fun!

But what I did not do is, to sit down quietly, and listen to what my heart wants to say..the voice of my heart.. and I didn't see the need of this. Get to relate to the title already?

The voice of our heart..is a feeling that will direct you to the purpose of your life..what you are suppose to do, your purpose in life, and not urge, or responsibility..

Only after I finish my internship, I can hear the voice of my heart again.. and found the purpose of my life..

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy