Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Print something without ink?



Well, that day while I was browsing through the newspaper, I saw one of those usual Dell's advertisement brochure. Besides being colourful and pleasant-looking, this one sentence caught my attention "IT'S NOT MAGIC, BUT IT'S CLOSE".

So I read on.."Zero-ink, Bluetooth-enabled mobile printer".

Huh? Printer that is zero-ink? How is that? No ink that how it prints?

So I search through the web to find out what is this all about.

It seems like this ZINK Paper is an advanced composite material with cyan, yellow, and magenta dye crystals embedded inside and a protective polymer overcoat layer outside. When heat is applied in just the right way, full color images appear like magic on the paper - hence the term "magic paper".

To find out more, visit the following site
http://www.zink.com/ZINK-paper

Well, I just think technology is really incredible, and impossible is nothing! Try tell those non-techie that printing without ink is possible, I'm sure they will say you are out of your mind! So now, who is out of their mind huh?..

So next time if you have a brilliant idea that sounds impossible, don't simply give up and bow down to people who say "it's impossible", because if you don't try, you'll never know!

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy