Sunday, May 3, 2009

The final week in uni..

It has been almost one month since my last post.. and thinking back, it feels just like few days back.. the past one month has been one of the busiest period in my 4 years in uni.. so busy that I have no time to look into the emotional side of life..and suddenly, I'm starting at the last few days of my uni life.. I'm...mystified, confused, and in a way..don't know how to react to this reality...maybe numb is the word to describe how I feel..

It's incredible how work can really blinded our feelings..making ourselves deaf to the voice in our heart, and caused us to miss other important things in life besides work..

In my heart, I still have a few things that I wanna do.. have some wine with friends, have a meal together, watch football together...just like we used to be... Luckily, the friends around has been doing it, organizing steamboats (which I almost miss it), having meals together, which will surely be a part of my memory..

In what was probably my last exam paper on 30th, I was seated next to Afifee, a friend that, I've known since the 1st week of uni life. He was in the same group under the same academic advisor, and today he still shares the same academic advisor with me. At that moment, I couldn't help but looked back on those days when we, in a group, did all kinds of ice-breaking activities. Looking back, some may looked stupid, but it is these stupid things that, after 4 years, you will still recall.

So..before we chart our own path after this few days, let us, have a great time and enjoy the days together!

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy