Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The final days in uni.. rush, rush and rush!

There is only one word to describe the final days of my uni life..RUSH! The rush for the viva, the rush for thesis submission, and the rush to get things packed and prepare for industrial training!..

In my case, it was probably my busiest period of my uni life, and the stakes are so high that, any unexpected incident can derail my graduation. But these final few days didn't happened as I hope for (btw, I never seem to get what I hope for!). I would have like to spend more time, just to look at the scenery and have a drink with the friends in familiar circumstances, before things change for good.

While I can't hold on to time, but I do hope to hold on to the friendships that I made, and also the memories.. those days, are "a point of no return", as Jackie said..

So, thank you all for the help all these years..thanks for being a part of my life.. and as we all move on, I hope we can still keep in touch!

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy