Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hohoho! Merry Christmas!


First of all, I would like to wish everyone, Merry Christmas! I hope everyone did have a good time celebrating it..

So what Christmas means to you? Do you actually celebrate it? What this Santa Claus, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer have to do with Christmas?.. If anyone of you guys know about it, do let me know.

For me, Christmas is a very peaceful festivity, where people celebrate it in a less hectic way, unlike some other festivities, when people start rushing back to their respective hometown and jam up the road everywhere. And I like the idea of Santa Claus!

I really feel inspired by this Santa Claus, though some had said that Santa Claus has become a marketing tool for people to spend more during this festive season. Yet it is still very inspiring to me: Someone so selfless that during this festive season, he go round to each house, to give out present, to bring cheers and smiles to the people. Recently there was even a Santa Claus giving out money to the people in New York, during this financial crisis in the US.

This story really inspired me, though I did not have the best of Christmas this year, as I have been bothered by the road project. Yet, I can still look forward to the coming Christmas, to really feel the joy of this unique festivity.

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy