Wednesday, July 9, 2008

If Human can talk to the Tiger

Human: Yesterday, you ate one of my cattle. Can you comment on that?

Tiger: Yes. It was delicious, thank you. I prefer venison, but the deer seem to have vanished with the forest.

Human: I apologise for that. But please, my cattle are not for you.

Tiger: I don't understand. You let your cattle wander. Dinner practically walked into my mouth!

Human: Well, I can't keep them at the village all the time. They need to graze!

Tiger: Have you never heard of a schedule? I usually work the night shift.

Human: It's funny, though, the village over the hill- no one's ever lost a cow before.

Tiger: Oh, that one. I've been there. They house their cattle in these enclosures I couldn't get into. Not that I ever tried, of course. The villagers even cleared the underbrush. There was absolutely nowhere to hide. Two years without a single ambush. It was absolute misery. I had to leave.

Human: Only to move here, of course. Now the enclosures, that's interesting. How high did you say the fences were?

Tiger: All I will say is I have no difficulty scaling the walls 2 metres high.

Human: I must admit, that's rather impressive! It's good we had this chat.

Tiger: It's been a pleasure. We'll catch up sometime.

This conversation is adopted from an advertisement by HSBC some time ago. The message of it is to love our environment! And be moderate in treating this nature, as it belongs not just to human, but every living creature.

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy