Thursday, June 12, 2008

Unexpected discovery


Italy's 3-0 crashing to Holland in the Euro 2008 game that day was unexpected. But during that game, I also discovered something unexpected.
At some point of the game, the camera move to focus on the Italian coach, Roberto Donadoni, maybe to catch a look of his disappointing expression. Looking at his expression, I feel he looks like someone else, someone that I have seen some where, but I just couldn't figure it out.

Then when the camera focus on Antonio Di Natale,the Udinese striker, the same feeling occur. I tried to ask friends around, and one of them told me, "he looks like one of the Westlife member"..ohhhhhh...ya hor!..

Though can't say is 100% similar, but seeing one of them can actually reminds me of the other says a lot of the degree of similarity.
And with the 1st question still not resolved, I tried to think about it. And suddenly a scene pop up in my mind! HOUSE!

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy