Sunday, June 1, 2008

A camper’s life

For the past 7 days, I attended a camp. This is the longest period camp that I ever attended. Before this, 5 days is the record. Well, it has been quite some time since I last attended a camp.

During this 7 days period, I can feel the emotion of being a camper again. For example when faced with problems and went through a rough patch, the emotion of frustration and helpless were felt by the group, and then the came the determination to overcome the situation. People work together towards the aim to complete the tasks. The will to complete the task in a short period, reminds me of the scouting days when attending camp was a formality.

Though tired and hot, and at times windy, work had to go on, and with this will, the tasks were completed. From this camp, besides learning, I’ve also discovered my shortcomings, which I hope will be overcome in future.

It was a pretty nice experience for myself to go through this camp as a camper, but this might arguably my last camp, as far as I can see now.

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy