Saturday, March 22, 2008

happy moments ;) Episode 2: Calming Effect

"This is an important decision to make, and if I get it wrong, I will suffer for one whole year". This sentence, I keep on telling myself. I was undecided, confused, hesitant to make a decision, and this situation bothers me. Rarely I feel so hard to make a definite decision, and as I crack my head trying to come to a definite decision, I get frustrated, I feel restless.

Then I received a message. A calming message. But no particular calming words. Just another message like any other one. Talking about recent life. Talking about how busy life can be. Talking about how one can fly to greater heights, overcome obstacles.

An ordinary message, yet it calm me down. Suddenly my analytical mind is back in its job. I started to weight the pros and cons of every options around. It's time for me to make a definite decision.

And as I talk to friends around, telling them the pros and cons of the options, each have their own perspective of the options. All these different perspectives, make me even more clear of where my decisions lies. Really thanks to all my friends around, who have listened to me, and given me suggestions. I'm glad and happy to have them around.

And to my friends who are facing difficulties, hold on, be strong and overcome it! Nothing is too hard to overcome!


Happy - Happy Moments

2 comments:

michael said...

hei bro,

the logo for the happy moment contest should be on the post, not the side bar. please take note and do appropriate amendments. thanks :)

cs said...

ohh ya..thanks for telling

Sudoku Made Easy