Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friends: How you know them?

During the Chinese New Year period last month, when I was back in my hometown, I got to meet a lot of friends (well,at lease much more than normal days), and also some hi-bye friends and friends' friends. And there were also familiar faces that I don't really know. Everyone seems to be back in the hometown!

But of course there are some friends that I didn't get to meet, which is a pity. So the other day, suddenly I ask myself: How I know him? When?....

Well some of them I can easily recall, when and at what situation, but some..I think hard...ya..he is in the same class/activities, but when I actually got to know him personally?..

Looking back, the way I know my friends is really unique and dramatic. Some grow with me from kindergarten, primary to secondary school. Some I know them through camps, activities, sms and even friendster, facebook.

And among them, some go through hardship with me.. some work with me.. some give me memorable moments in life.. some give me inspiration by being themselves.. some give me scenes that I will always remember.. and some give me happy moments that I will always cherish..

Really grateful to have you all to be my friends.. I will appreciate every encounter and form of communication with you, even if it will only be a few minutes of meeting..or a message.

No comments:

Sudoku Made Easy