Friday, February 29, 2008

happy moments ;) Episode 1: Simple Happiness

Isn't it strange that there are times when you feel happy over some little things said or done? whether it was done by people you know, or even people you don't know? It's really amazing when you think of it, and how beautiful this world is..

During one of my many journeys to KL, I met with this girl who is seated beside me. This surely is anything but love story, as nothing romantic actually happened, but it does make me cracked a smile :) , a smile from the heart!

As usual, I feel reluctant to leave my hometown to go back to study after holidays, so then my mood is actually anything but good. When I took my seat, there was this girl who's already in her seat, sleeping. "Well, normal la..get into the car sure sleep de.."

So I get on with what I'm suppose to do also, SLEEP!..and also, once a while will have small chat with my friends. At times I will also look at her, and found her "sleep look" funny..or well...ermm..maybe cute :D

Eventually, she didn't be awake during the whole journey except during the stops in rest house along the highway. And also, her fall back sleep time is really lightning! I can't stop feeling amaze, at the same time smiling away..

The world is beautiful because we can't know what is the next thing that will make us smile, and it just can be anything, even a cutie sleep look or an amazing sleep marathon :D




Happy - Happy Moments

2 comments:

michael said...

hello, thx for your submission and your great sharing of your happy moments in the happy moments contest. but it would be great if you could resubmit with the link to your entry, coz the url u submitted is to ur blog, and once ur blog is updated, the entry will go down down down down and by the time the judges look through them for a final decision, they have to scroll down n find ur post, which is not a good thing, therefore we flagged ur entry. hope you won't mind updating n resubmit it. thanks and good luck. be happy always.:)

michael said...

now it looks better. good luck :)

Sudoku Made Easy